Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will build and fix bugs in ionic all version ,android apps

I will build and fix bugs in ionic all version ,android apps












About:

js-gig-main-desc collapsed">Are you facing problems with you mobile applications?
you are at right place.

I will fix any type of errors, bugs or application crash.
 
I can help you in the following areas

  • Android
  • Ionic (any version)

I have been working as a developer from last 3 years
I have a wide variety of skills.

Give me your mobile application with bugs 
I will make sure you will get a working Application

Do you have a mobile application IDEA
And you want to convert that idea to WORKING MOBILE APP

I am here to convert that idea to working application

Reviews


maskcomp:Seller was very good and fix my issue quickly.

php_firelighter:et me know if you find any issue.\r\nI will happy to work with you in future\r\nThanks

raphikdanish:I will hire him again!

php_firelighter:Very Professional\r\nWant to work again\r\nThanks

pkduah:php_firelighter was very efficient and professional with the work. Good communication skills. All my issues were resolved efficiently by php_firelighter. Loved it. Excellent job. Must recommend.


No comments:

Post a Comment