Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will convert PSD to android xml

I will convert PSD to android xml












About:

Hello! i am Sumaira. i have expertise in converting PSD to XML(android). I will convert all your  layout designs from psd to xml. Your Design will be pixel perfect. I have full command on android User interfaces. I will use android studio for designing layouts.

my services ( $5):
  • 24/7 availability
  • 100% customer support
  • sincerity with my work
  • unlimited revisions
  • 100% quality assurance

I am excel at:
  • xml
  • psd
  • psd to xml
  • android apps
  • wireframe designing
  • android wireframes
  • app designing
  • android designing
  • android layouts/ user interfaces

Note: Feel free to contact me, I have the right solution of your problems.

Reviews


zahidimam92:It was pleasure working with Sumaira.

sumairaidrees:outstanding experience

nmmbabu:Great job, well done. Thanks

sumairaidrees:Thank you. great experience again.

nmmbabu:Excellent communication and high quality of work. Well done. Many thanks for completing the order on time.


No comments:

Post a Comment