Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will monetise ios games or apps

I will monetise ios games or apps












About:

I would integrate admob and monetise  your  iOS App or Game with any monetisation platform . You just need to send me code of app and instructions of ad position at each Screen. 


I am also supporting ad integration via teamviewer with Extra charges would apply.

I can add:
1) Banner ad
2) Smart banner
3) Interstitial ad
4) Rewarded Video Ads


Supporting Ad networks:
1) Admob
2) Vungle ads
3) AdColony
4) UnityAds
5) Charboost Ads
6) MoPub Ads
7) RevMob
8) AppBrain
9) TapJoy
10) LeadBolt
11) MobFox
12) TrialPay
13) Cashmobi
14) Firebase

Feel free to ask any question before placing order.


Regards
rvamitk

    Reviews


    nitinchauhan963:Amazing quality work done by this guy!

    rvamitk:Outstanding Experience!

    :

    :

    :


    No comments:

    Post a Comment