Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will develop android application and fix bugs

I will develop android application and fix bugs












About:

Hello buyer,
This is Syed Tehrim Abbas, hope you are doing good I will convert your idea to a complete app from scratch .
Do you need to develop the app from scratch OR fix bugs from your app?
Great!
D'not worry you're on right place.
I am offering the bellow services:

  • Google Maps
  • Managing API
  • Web Services
  • Splash Screen
  • Language Translation
  • Generate Notifications
  • SQL-lite Database
  • Material Design
  • Fire-base
  • Responsive Screen
  • Push notifications
  • Firebase Integration
  • Language Translation
  • REST APIs and Server Connectivity
  • Local Data Storage
  • Call SMS  WebView
  • publish google play
  • In-App Purchases app
  •  Custom Apps
I am offering many more as you expected.
Let's have a discuss before placing order,
Thanks

Reviews


asim314:I am extreamly happy working with the seller. I would love to work again with him, He is extreamly knowledgeable person and worked more than my expectations. I can't manage my words for his work and a very fast delivery he is just awesome! Highly Recommended!

tehrimabbas512:Outstanding experience with Asim. He is very Cooperative person and we will work in the future together insahAllah.

startuplands:he did a great job! loved his work and efforts

tehrimabbas512:Gain Outstanding experience while working with Mohammad Bro

:


No comments:

Post a Comment