Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will make custom ios and android apps for you

I will make custom ios and android apps for you












About:

js-gig-main-desc collapsed">I will make you a custom iOS and Android app.

I can make iOS apps in Swift 4 or Objective C (iOS 11 compatible) and Android apps with Java.(Android O compatible)

For better revenue a business must have its own iPhone and Android app and I am here for that. Just tell me what you need, I will try to deliver that as per your requirements.

100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEED.


What will you get??

  • Custom App icon
  • Splash Screen
  • Ads Integration
  • Material Design
  • 5 Days delivery
  • App submission

ONE APP can change your business entirely.

PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING.

Thank You...!

Reviews


mduduzimavuso:The seller helped and further oriented me on the project I am desiring to be delivered.

cresmedia:good job very nice

jaortizrojas:Good seller, nice to work with him.\n\nHe does the job in time, with good quality and with all requirements.

nayeemmehedi:Awesome Buyer. Provided specific requirements and helped whenever I need any info.

soumenghosh293:It was an awesome experience working with this developer. He delivered our app like we told him. Will work with him again.


No comments:

Post a Comment