Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will convert you website into android app with splash screen

I will convert you website into android app with splash screen












About:

js-gig-main-desc collapsed">**** I believe that No One  Can not  give you just only $5 ****

You need to provide:

  •  Website URL.
  •  App Icon.

My Service for you with an Application :
  •  Splash Screen
  •  Dynamic Refresh Option.
  •  Sliding menu base of your website pages.
  •  App Exit Dialog.
  •  Top Bar same as your website theme color. 
  •  Add Call us and Email Button. User can call and email you by one click.
  •  Share Option . User can share your website pages link.
  •  Publish app in your google play store account(free).

NB: I`ll use Webview for convert website to app.


 Thanks a lot for visiting my Gig.

Reviews


allanstr:He added Splash screen to my existing app, he is easy to work with and communication was very fast.

bijoy_deb:Thanks and welcome.

alfonzo76:He is very serious Android developer.

bijoy_deb:Thanks

alfonzo76:Always the best...


No comments:

Post a Comment