Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will develop andriod app for you

I will develop andriod app for you












About:

Here you can turn your idea to actual android application 

Only few things i need from you:

1) Write briefly the idea that you need for your application .

2) Providing any reference application that will help me understand your application needs

3) Creating a rough sketch design of your application so that I have a better idea of your design needs.

Reviews


webbricks:Amazing and Superb. I was looking for this app and other sellers gave me very high quotes with no features. This is the man to go. VERY VERY HELPFUL TO NEWBIES, HE LISTENS TO HIS CUSTOMERS, INTERACTS POLITELY AND ALWAYS WILLING TO HELP... IT WAS A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE... I WILL USE HIM AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN. THUMBS UP DUDE!

littlegenius25:He knows what he wants very well .\r\nOne of the BEST clients who you want to work with them again .\r\n\r\nThank you , I was very happy to work with him .

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment