Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will build a simple android app.

I will build a simple android app.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">   I will build a simple android app based on your indications containing basic functions like buttons, images, text... I can make an app that does simple math calculus etc. I will design and program the app from start to finish according to your needs. I will try my best to provide a simple, user friendly app and to make it suitable for you.
   The basic app will have one service (ex: a simple action like: calculating something with a formula, displaying random numbers, showing pictures etc.) The app will not include web services.  
   Please feel free to contact me in order to discuss your demands for the app before placing an order, what is possible and what isn't. I am really eager to work with you in order to accomplish your desired app.
    

Reviews


phongha94:best man if have a ideal and want the simple app

vladsava:Outstanding Experience!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment