Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will develop uber like app

I will develop uber like app












About:

js-gig-main-desc collapsed">

Map with surge areas: This map shows where you are and where current surge areas are. I don’t find this map particularly helpful because it doesn’t show where other drivers are, and it’s a good strategy to avoid big clusters of other drivers. 

Go Online button: 

The Earnings Tab: 

Promotions: 

Trip history:

Pay statements: 

Ratings Tab:

  • Current rating
  • Acceptance rating
  • Trips canceled

Driving rewards:

  • Manage money and taxes 
  • Saving for retirement 
  • Fuel card with discounts
  • Car maintenance savings

Rider Feedback

Pro Tips:

  • How surge works
  • How to use new features like the destination filter or next trip features
  • How ratings work
  • Vehicle maintenance recommendations
  • To get help with your account 
  • To update your documents 
  • To update your payment and tax information
  • Trip 
  • Insurance 
  • Accessibility
  • Navigation
  • Sync contacts 
  • Affiliations 

Music : The music section has optional features.

Reviews


gurudasnaatu:Mr. Ahsan is a very nice person. He is dedicated \u0026 sincere. Also while communicating with him he does help you out of way. He will give you good suggestions and inputs \u0026 will give good results. I will consider his service again. I think you can really rely on him. He is a good person. Also his expertise is very good.

ahsan_irfan:I have enjoyed working with you. I am honored that you have chosen me and placed your continued trust in me. Please accept this small token of our thanks. You are a best customer and your business is greatly appreciated. :) \r\nBest regards

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment