Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will fix any design or other issue in app that is developed with ionic and implement new feature.

I will fix any design or other issue in app that is developed with ionic and implement new feature.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hey, 
I am Full stack developer work in hybrid mobile development as well using Cordova and Ionic Framework to implement both Android and iOS app's. I will use power of angularjs with angular material to make the front-end to appeal more awesome. 
  • Fix any design issue. 
  • Fix responsiveness for android, iPhone devices.
  • Investigate bug and then resolve. 
  • New plugin to add. 
  • New feature implementation and much more. 

Kindly contact me before order so that we can discuss project details.

Reviews


ddmart:v good work, as described

ddmart:It was good

farfer:Thank you!

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment