Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will develop mobile applications for android and ios

I will develop mobile applications for android and ios












About:

Greetings to all,
 I have 10 + years experience of developing Android & iOS mobile applications. I've developed many NATIVE applications in iphone and Android for many worldwide clients. My core competency lies in complete start to end management of a new application. I start project from detailed description of roles and user interfaces,  and then making a plan of tasks and estimates. By demand, I can come up with excellent and high quality product in a short reasonable period of time with reasonable amount. If required, I can send screenshots of my similar projects.  
some features which I can implement in IOS and Android.
- Create Native Android Applications.
- MAPs, GPS, Sqlite, Coredata, Wifi, PDF rendering, Payment gateway integration, In app purchase, etc.
- Chat Application ( also using XMPP )
- Social Network based Application.
- Convert Website to iPhone/iPad app
- Calendar based application.
- Web service based application. ( JSON , XML , SOAP )
- Re skinning of current application.
- Convert application into iOS 8.
- Social Media integration.
- Push notification features in any app.
- APNS work
- Bug solving for exiting application
I
Thank you!!!

Reviews


chemmymarru61:Good seller work very fast. keep it up.

jahanzebnaeem:Perfect Buyer explain every step in detail.Good communication skills.

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment