Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will develop ios, imessage, apple watch and tvos apps

I will develop ios, imessage, apple watch and tvos apps












About:

I am an expert in creating native IOS apps .I have experience with normal IOS Apps, IMessage Apps, TV OS Apps, Watch OS  having a strong knowledge of the basics, such as Common design patterns(MVC,Multilayered architecture), programming languages(Objective c, Swift, C++ for cocos2dx) and standard IOS frameworks (UIKit, MapKit, CoreData, SpriteKit, etc.), i also have a great experience in a wide number of third-party SDKs and Ad Frameworks: Google Maps ,Facebook, Photon, QuickBlocks, Parse.I’m also familiar with implementing in-App Purchases and subscriptions within the app, integrating local and remote Push Notifications.I make it my goal to create software with the user in mind, creating applications with a useable and intuitive user interface experience. I also understand the importance of creating highly readable and easily maintainable source code. I am constantly striving to learn new technologies and look to ways to better myself in this rapidly changing industry

Reviews


aliusama851:Excellent experience to work with you !!!

mphamm:thank you!

satya_hk:thanks!

seroxis:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

jeelig:Very good experience. I recommend the seller.\nJob is perfect !


No comments:

Post a Comment