Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will develop beautiful android app for you

I will develop beautiful android app for you












About:

js-gig-main-desc collapsed">In this gig what i do is develop native android apps(Hybrid development such as xamarin etc not supported ) and  i would like is to get the project at the earliest stage possible i have developed many sample apps for practice and i have 2 app that are published on  play store .
you can check them out in the play-store . my developer name is greate43

The Services I support in android development are:
  • Fire-base real time database
  • Realm database
  • Google-maps
  • Api Integration 
  • Authentication using Social Plug-in (eg face-book ,Google sign in) 
  • My-Sql Integration 
  • SQLite  database
  • Material Design 
  • Responsive Screen 
  • Ads Integration 
  • Generate Notification 
  • Background Services
 
I will turn your dream app into reality .so send me message i will answer any query you have,



Note :Please contact me before you  place an order so we can discuss requirements .

Reviews


keenmobi:done

salmankhanpk562:Outstanding Experience!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment