Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will do mobile and backend development

I will do mobile and backend development












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border">

I'm senior MobileDeveloper with more than 5 years of experience in the IOS , Android, Web development area.

If you are looking for a highly Mobile developer  with depth of knowledge, professional attitude, excellent communication and the highest quality, I am the one you are looking for.

My skills are

1.Swift

2.Java

3.JavaScript

4.NodeJS

5.Shopify

5.Spring

6.TypeScript


HybridApp

Ionic, ReactNative, PhoneGap, c#

Web

CodeIgniter, Yii, NodeJS, MongDB

Now I'm ready to complete any kind of projects successfully with sufficient experience and capability .

Best Regards.

Thanks.

Reviews


hjayanthi:Easy to work with and work delivered quickly.

zhanghuaming:Thanks\r\nVery easy to work \r\nHope work with him again

reconcise:Very Good Work

zhanghuaming:He is very nice and cool Client\r\nReally want work him again\r\nGreat experience!

reconcise:Great guy and easy to work with. Good Job!


No comments:

Post a Comment