Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will Develop for you custom android app

I will Develop for you custom android app












About:

js-gig-main-desc collapsed">
Hi, Beautiful people

Please Note:

* DO NOT ORDER THIS GIG WITHOUT HAVING A CONVERSATION WITH ME.

* I am Not taking up game development I will develop you, custom app as for your requirements. 

A) As the title implies, I will convert any of your ideas or thoughts into an ANDROID app.   
B.) Completion of the gig is dependent on the complexity of your desired app.


Below is how I work with buyers;

1.) Write an app requirement (Stating clearly all the features the app MUST possess). If possible come up with mock-ups / wire frames.

2.) We agree on cost and I begin app development.

3.) I am done when I have created an app that satisfies your app requirement.

4.) Revisions during/after development will cost you extras. (Cost is dependent on the number of changes to be made)


Feel free to ask any questions :)

Thanks

Reviews


lazerusgadgets:it was really good just need to finalise some things

ahsanalisoomro:Really good work with you sir

lazerusgadgets:yay awesome

ahsanalisoomro:Sure nice work with you sir

trappedescape:Very quick delivery, did a great job on my android app!


No comments:

Post a Comment