Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will make a game character of you in a android game

I will make a game character of you in a android game












About:

js-gig-main-desc collapsed">I will make you as a game character for a famous addicting android game
"jumper". Just send me a picture of you or anyone or any character and see it happen!. It can be played in all android devices and PC.

You can decide the game name which will be displayed on your phone app menu list.

You can have your picture as the main app icon picture. So when people browse your phone app list they will see your app picture and your personal app name in it.

You can earn money by integrating with admob. Just send me admob_id

As a Level 1 seller I guarantee you  premium quality in my services.

Special Offer: For the next 6 buyers, personalized app name and picture will be provided free of charge. Just send me those while making the order.
So what are you waiting for. Only one left, Hurry and order now!

Reviews


malthesh:Outstanding Experience!

presom1:Awesome Experience!

mrkimkim:Awesome!

presom1:Outstanding Experience!

saitastudio:BANG!


No comments:

Post a Comment