Monday, January 29, 2018

I will add firebase and google analytics in ios and android app

I will add firebase and google analytics in ios and android app












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I can provide following services for your business: 

  • I can add Firebase analytics 
  • I can add Admob banner ads
  • I can add Real time Database
  • I can add Firebase push notification

Bonus :
I can even make real-time location tracking app from the scratch .That means you would be seeing the user in real time just as you see in your favourite ride-sharing app UBER /Careem etc.

Above Google's firebase services are just awesome, super fast and must have thing in today's world

Reviews


albetaqanashr:Excellent job . As my requirements exactly :)

faiz106:Outstanding Experience!

atuflee:Nice work.. delivered before time.\r\n\r\n

faiz106:It was a great experience working for him on the android project

:


No comments:

Post a Comment