Monday, January 29, 2018

I will help/fix bugs in your android studio project.

I will help/fix bugs in your android studio project.












About:

js-gig-main-desc collapsed">Are you starting out on android studio and need help with getting familiar with it?
Do you need help with fixing/finding bugs in your project?
Then I will be happy to help you!

I can help you with:
  • SQLite databases
  • Algorithms and logic problems
  • Functionallity
  • Tips on making your application run faster
  • Displaying images
  • User interaction
  • Graphs
  • Dialogs
  • Social Login
  • Tips on making your application user-friendly and easy to use
I will be happy to help you with any other thing i understand!



Note:
Please contact <me/> before ordering this gig, so we can discuss your requirements.

Reviews


carolinecgould:Thanks so much !

carolinecgould:Responsive, friendly, and knowledgeable

gesha17:Outstanding Experience!

carolinecgould:Fast and reliable!

gesha17:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment