Monday, January 29, 2018

I will do bug fixing in your android app

I will do bug fixing in your android app












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Thanks for visit my gig.
I am application developer with 3 years of experience. I have vast experience in mobile app bug fixing and custom development.Provide me existing code of your app and briefly explain the issues in your existing app, also need to be explain existing app functionalities and what will be the out put after my fix.
I hope you will like my work.
with regards 

Reviews


jraddix:Super person to work with. Patiently attended to all my concerns. Would definitely recommend this person when you want high quality results.

mrizwan2018:It was great experience, good communication complete requirements.

slavikz:thanks for your work

mrizwan2018:Thank you very much!

slavikz:Do not order from this guy anything, because I want him just for myself, cause he is awesome! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment