Sunday, January 28, 2018

I will create your app or fix bugs

I will create your app or fix bugs












About:

I will Develop android apps and debug any crashes that your app currently has.

I have delivered over 30 medium sized apps and nearly 4-5 BIG fully functional app.
I have also delivered complete end to end app for users and all with good reviews.
I can also provide designs for app and suggest any architectural changes for app.
I can help people visualizing their app and provide them with solutions and would be highly efficient and industry standards.

Experience in Latest libraries like
0.Firebase
1.Butterknife
2.Retrofit
3.Volley
4.Picasso


Google Analytics Integration
Admob Integration

Reviews


freecraigslist1:Good Work,

rishabh_dugar:Outstanding Experience!

albingorkhali:Very helpful and is very good with what he does. will take his service again.

rishabh_dugar:Perfect experience

callmejulian:very fast and professional seller. Followed directions closely, i recommend him.


No comments:

Post a Comment