Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will just add your website inside the app

I will just add your website inside the app












About:

I can make you a native android app or a web view app as per your requirements. It will be as beautiful as your budget.

I can also hire a designer if you require a pitch perfect , eye tangling design.

I will also give you after project completion support and maintenance.

I will require very less budget and timeline for completing your android app.

All rights and source code will be yours after payment.

Reviews


juanfry7:Good communication, good skills and good attitude!!

rocky281219:Thank you juan for the 5 star rating. Client was very understanding and technical, that helped me during some experiments also.

hunnydesign:Bestest seller must use him once then you will hire him permanently :)

rocky281219:as always, great to work with you

hunnydesign:Thank you so much such a nice work :)


No comments:

Post a Comment