Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will help you to create a stunning android appllication

I will help you to create a stunning android appllication












About:

I will hep you to create , edit , update your android application 
with help of android studio latest version 
  • Develop  New Application
  • Editing or Modifying old application
  • Updating your android application 
  • Changing Layouts 
  • Texts to speech 
  • Spinners
  • Notifications 
  • Intent
  • Menus
  • List view
  • Grid view
  • Splash Screen
  • Drawer Layout 
  • Spurce code 
  • Apk file 
                                     Thank you 

Reviews


mariemungoven:I highly recommend Zubi for all of your creative work. He is outstanding.

zubi_wingle:thanks a lot I am happy to work with you

graphicriver00:Professional $outstanding experience will work with you again and again

zubi_wingle:thanks

maxwell15:good job done


No comments:

Post a Comment