Wednesday, February 14, 2018

I will integrate admob in your unity game

I will integrate admob in your unity game












About:

I am android developer and unity 3d game developer. I am also experience in developer android reward app(earn money app) I would integrate admob banner and interstitial ads into your android studio project and unity 3d game.You just need send your source code.

I can add:
1) Banner ad
2) Interstitial ad
3) Rewarded Video Ads

Supporting Ad networks:
1) Admob
2) Vungle ads
3) AdColony
4) UnityAds
5) Applovin
6) Nativex
7) Supersonic Ads
8) Superreward Ads
9) Adxmi
10) Whitemobi

Feel free to ask any question before placing order.
>>>>>>>>>>>Thank You<<<<<<<<<<<



Reviews


alibouk:Outstanding Experience!

ahmadbilal7248:Thank you!

dabrowskiapps:Thank you! You did a great job, communicated well, and were extremely helpful throughout the entire process.

ahmadbilal7248:thanks buddy

kiira10:good job ,


No comments:

Post a Comment