Tuesday, February 13, 2018

I will develop your android apps using android studio

I will develop your android apps using android studio












About:

Hi,
I am a Software engineer and Certified Android app developer, developing quality mobiles apps for more than 3 years.

WHAT I OFFER:

  • Complete Application Development from Scratch
  • Complete Audit and fixing issues
  • Firebase/MySQL/SQLite integration
  • Add new features to previous app
  • Uploading app to Play Store
  • Ads integration
  • Payment Integration
  • Convert Website to android

Expertise:
  • Custom apps
  • Social apps
  • Business apps
  • Google Maps
  • GPS Related apps
  • SMS Related apps
  • Email Based app
  • Sports app
  • Task Management App
  • Paypal based app
  • In-App purchase app
  • Gallery app
  • Recipe/Tour app
  • Web Services
  • Splash Screen
  • Language Translation
  • Generate Notifications
  • SQL-lite Database
  • Material Design
  • Fire-base
  • Responsive Screen
  • Push notifications

and much more. Just Contact me, High Quality, Responsiveness and Statisfaction is guarented. 

Note: Please discuss the requirements before placing the order.

Reviews


lahiru096:Very understanding, found and fixed major errors and easy to work with

akmalrasool:It was overall outstanding experience with this buyer.\r\nThanks

veajawad:This Seller is awesome. I hired him twice. He is very good in communication. It was brilliant experience to work with him. I will recommend everyone to hire him for their programming tasks.

akmalrasool:Again Excellent Experience \r\nLooking forward to work with him again.

veajawad:It was very good experience to work with this Seller. Very Good Communication. Very fast delivery. Guided me about my concern in very detail. He know very well about his field. I will recommend this seller to everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment