Tuesday, February 20, 2018

I will answer ass soon as I can. + See More

I will answer ass soon as I can. + See More












About:

Hi,
Do you have an Android app, game that you'd like to publish?
You're in the right place. I have access to aprox. 80 active stores around the world. I can upload your Android app or game(apk) to any store.


This is my active Play store:
:developer?id=DL-Games

For this i will need you apk, min. 2 screenshots(biggest size you have), icon picture of min 512x512 and a description for it. 

Gigs for 5$:
  • submission on GooglePlay(25$ fee).(not available)
  • submission on mobile9 (30$ fee/year).
  • 3 or 2 stores at the price of one depending on the store.
  • If you want translations for your description, promo text and title, that will require the purchase of another gig. (this will include translations for all the available languages on the specific store from google translate)
  • I can provide professional screenshots and description and promo text if required(check extra gig)
  • I can provide you with a professional ICON

*All the prices can be discussed in private.
**Any other service can be provided after it's discussed in private.
***I will need also detailed information about the game/app that you want to release in order to determine if it doesn't have any problems (ex: copyright) that might cause rejection.


Reviews


kavousi:Great work :)

alinutz:Thank you. As promised the iOS review was posted also. Hope we can help each other again!

alexandervulfov:Good Experience!

alinutz:hope we can do bussiness again

wasifi:The work I want is not delivered to me by seller.


No comments:

Post a Comment