I will work 1 hour swift ios development task
About:
What you get with this Gig
I can fix issues within your mobile app.
My fee is hourly depending on the bug and required investigation. I will describe the issue to you and provide you with options to fix it that you can choose the most cost-effective way.
During 6 years of mobile development, I review tons of code and I know all coding approaches and tools, that's why I can faster understand new code, new project and find the optimal solution.
I have nearly all iOS devices to test properly your application after fixing.
I helped many clients already and open to show my past works.
Need help with your app - give me a shout!
Thanks.
maghetto:Best quality code, all it's perfect! Thanks!
allaywp:OutStanding Experience...
maghetto:very fast thanks a lot!
allaywp:OutStanding Experience.
:
My fee is hourly depending on the bug and required investigation. I will describe the issue to you and provide you with options to fix it that you can choose the most cost-effective way.
During 6 years of mobile development, I review tons of code and I know all coding approaches and tools, that's why I can faster understand new code, new project and find the optimal solution.
I have nearly all iOS devices to test properly your application after fixing.
I helped many clients already and open to show my past works.
Need help with your app - give me a shout!
Thanks.
Reviews
maghetto:Best quality code, all it's perfect! Thanks!
allaywp:OutStanding Experience...
maghetto:very fast thanks a lot!
allaywp:OutStanding Experience.
:

No comments:
Post a Comment