Wednesday, February 14, 2018

I will do PSD to html conversation

I will do PSD to html conversation












About:

I am a front-end developer having a sound working experience with latest web technologies like HTML5, CSS3 and Twitter Bootstrap. I will convert any PSD into responsive HTML5 and CSS3 website for you.

Your website will be responsive and will be viewed in all modern browsers including Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Internet Explorer Version 8+, tablets and mobile friendly as well.

The services offering with this gig are:

  • HTML5
  • CSS3
  • Twitter Bootstrap
  • jQuery
  • PSD To HTML


Just try once and give me a chance and I assure that you won't be disappoint by my services.

tags

PSD to HTML, Websites, Responsive Websites, Mobile Friendly

Reviews


balvaro:Outstanding Experience!

bjaved:Great Experience.

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment