Friday, February 16, 2018

I will create a great virtual tour with your 360 photos or videos

I will create a great virtual tour with your 360 photos or videos












About:

--- PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER ---
I will make a completely personalized, very interactive, Oculus / Google cardboard etc compatible virtual tour starting from your own 360 photos.

You can integrate floor plans, position on Google maps, description, your own logo, compass, sound, videos, documents, boxes displaying an external webpage. Possibilities are limitless, just ask!
Delivery starts in 3 days, depending from the amount of work required.
The packages are for basic projects, that just need movements between panos. The amount of $ for custom projects depends from the project's complexity.
Please contact me before placing an order.
Once the job is done I will send you all the files you need to upload on your website and html code to integrate the tour inside an existing webpage.
For any question just contact me and I'll be glad to help, or take a look at the FAQs.
Ciao!

Reviews


mikelerg:I was in need of urgent help completing an AutoPano VR-Lite spherical image tour over the weekend. The seller brought in a partner of his so they could tag-team the project and crank it out in less than 2 days. I will be using their services in the future.

dadoplus:Mike was very clear with the requirements, the project was to be delivered in a very short time but together we got to release a very nice product. Looking forward to next project! ;)

gregbosen:This seller is highly qualified. He delivered a stellar virtual tour. I will use them over and over.

dadoplus:Very nice experience, the material to work with was complete and organised from the beginning, communication was clear and fast. Hope to work together again soon.

yanivez:Fantastic seller, professional and kindly.\n\nWill work again with him soon


No comments:

Post a Comment