Wednesday, February 14, 2018

I will develop custom android application

I will develop custom android application












About:

Hy!
Are you looking for someone to devolve an android for your personal or business use then I am here please contact me I will create an awesome app for you I have 6 months experience in relevant field!

Note!
I am not professional android programmer! I am web designer and developer by profession butt i can done some android programming & most of Front end Designing in android so if you want to work with me its a great pleasure for me!

I can create
  • Forms
  • Splash Screen
  • Icons for app
  • About us page
  • contact us page
  • + any thing you want

Please contact me before your order!

Thanks

Reviews


nikhiln4:I got what I wanted

devolper:Outstanding Experience!

fatoyinbob:Best seller I ever meet on fiverr. He made may impossible to be possible. Excellent Seller with great gig. Thanks alot brother

devolper:Outstanding Experience!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment