Tuesday, February 13, 2018

I will design and develop android app

I will design and develop android app












About:

What will I do?
  • Design responsive UI/Layout for your app
  • Develop business logic
  • Design your app logo (For $10)
  • Database integration
  • Use latest designing - Material design these days
  • Fulfill your requirement

Why me?
I have been working on android for about 2 plus years and I also have worked on the earlier OS of Android so I can provide support in your app to run on the previous OS of Android. Also I always try my best to provide my client with the best experience.

Note:
Discuss about your work/project before placing order.
Provide Logo and color scheme for you app this will speed things up.

Reviews


osamaaf:A challenging job done in time!

devstone:You are always welcome.

osamaaf:Highly recommended to those who need a challenging job in less time!

devstone:It was really nice working with you. Would really love to work with you again.

osamaaf:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment