Tuesday, February 20, 2018

I will do android app for you with 4-5 activity

I will do android app for you with 4-5 activity












About:

I can develop you a complete Android App from A to Z.

I will do a small task in android studio like

  1. Connect app with server 
  2. Integrating Adds in your app
  3. Developing UI from designed Image
  4. Adding a background job


any task you want me to do
The time and price in the GIG is not fixed, It will be decided on the basis of your requirements, let me have a chat with you before start working. Thanks :-) :-)

 Note:- Please talk to me about the requirements of your app before ordering my gig

Reviews


medyassire:good work i like it

faysaldevs:excellent buyer..good communication. Thank you

armin162:Highly trusted coder and has delivered my work in less than 5 hours. Clean work. I'll be a returning customer . Thanks you

faysaldevs:Really a nice buyer ,I am impressed to work with him, So much trusted and co-operative. I want to work with him more and more time.. Thank you so much Armin

:


No comments:

Post a Comment