Tuesday, February 13, 2018

I will rest API development for mobile app

I will rest API development for mobile app












About:

Hi Fiverr Buyers,

Developing an Android or iOS application and wants web services for that to sync data with web server? I am here for you.

I can write web services in optimized way in PHP. You will get complete code on completion. 

Note: Contact me before placing order.

Thank you. 

Reviews


laurenthongisto:Listened to requirements and suggested good solutions to problems.

gtssoftindia:Clear with requirement and very co-operative. Would love to work with him again.

ajishps:A real 5***** seller, great communication very patient, extremely helpful

farzin20:good service.

farzin20:The guy is really very comfortable to work with.. I appreciete him for the best service. Thanks :)


No comments:

Post a Comment