Tuesday, February 13, 2018

I will create, edit, modify any android and ios app

I will create, edit, modify any android and ios app












About:

I have been doing Android from many years. I can make any standalone app out there.

I feel really comfortable using both Eclipse and Android studio

Create and implement this are features in your apps.
  • Price and timing is negotiable depending upon the complexity of app.
  • Add Push Notifications
  • GPS And Locations Integration
  • Have sketch or rough design in mind so it's easy building for me.
  • Bug fixing.
  • Re-skinning of apps.
  • A-Z development anything.
  • Integrate ads in your app.
  • Adding Facebook / google plus login or any social media login.
  • Adding video, audio calling and chat functionality.
  • Create responsive designing.
  • Social apps.
  • Business apps 
  • Inbox me the details of app then we ll discuss the price.
  • I can also do custom offers.
  • Submission for you to App Store

Reviews


np2210:Good works :)

jinkalzalavadiy:Thank you so much!!.

rizqiandriyani:for the umpteenth time I entrust to jinkalzalavadiy

jinkalzalavadiy:Thank you so much!!

np2210:Very good developer i found in fiverr. amazing work. a++. will work again.


No comments:

Post a Comment