Sunday, February 4, 2018

I will do ios and android bug fixing

I will do ios and android bug fixing












About:

Please discuss your bug before ordering the GIG.
Are you experiencing a bug in your app and you need to fix it on urgent basis?
Is your app rejected from Apple App store or Google Playstore?
Does your application require a small tweak?
Do you want an additional functionality in your app?
If you are experiencing the above mentioned problems, then you are at the right place!
Please, ping me up for further discussion!
Thanks.


Reviews


aliveli610:thank you sir

khurramsawan:A very humble and supportive seller. Love to work with again

albingorkhali:He is a very experienced developer and most importantly I appreciate his dedication and his paying attention to details. I would certainly use him for future projects.

khurramsawan:A very good experience with buyer. He is very cooperative and realise circumstances.

all86_2003:Great work, khurramsawan work responsibly and deliver changes very fast.


No comments:

Post a Comment