Friday, February 9, 2018

I will make an android app for you

I will make an android app for you












About:

Welcome, 

$5 is for just the discussion of your application. The actual price may vary depending on what type of application and features you want. 


Some of my published apps:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Leo+Pelozo

What I can do:

  •  Information sharing social App.
  •  Picture gallery App.
  •  Recipes App.
  •  Survey App.
  •  GPS tracking App.
  •  Google Maps App.
  •  Database App.
  •  Task Management App
  •  Alarm based App.

You will have to:

  1.  Write your functionality that you need in application.
  2.  If you have any reference application which help me to understand your application features, you can give it to me.  
  3.  If you can make rough sketch of screen of your application, that is much better for me get what you need.


REMINDER: The price for a complete app is not 5$, we can discuss pricing depending on the functionality and complexity of the app you need


*** DON'T PLACE DIRECT ORDER WITHOUT DISCUSSING APP WITH ME ***

Reviews


manuella3e:5 stars, period.

leopelozo:Outstanding Experience!

manuella3e:Outstanding Experience!

leopelozo:Outstanding Experience!

manuella3e:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment