Friday, February 16, 2018

I will translate your app into indonesian

I will translate your app into indonesian












About:

Indonesia is one of the largest countries in the world who have approximately 100 million Android and iPhone users. Most of them cannot speak English and can only speak Indonesian. It is a very potential market for your mobile apps. 

I will translate your app into Indonesian for up to 400 words translation, including app descriptions, etc. For Android projects, you can send me the string.xml files and I can edit it for you. However, there will be extra charge of 5$ per 400 words if you want me to translate the .xml files. Otherwise send the file you want me to translate on Word or .txt.  

I also accept translations for other documents, just send me a message.

For Indonesian developers: saya juga menerima terjemahan app dari Bahasa Indonesia ke Bahasa Inggris.

IMPORTANT: For a project of over 400 words and in file format other than Doc, Docx, or PDF, please contact me for price quotation and length of time required to finish the project. I reserve the right to reject projects I haven't verified. 



Reviews


cutestlaura:Good Experience!

lidyax:Good Experience!

todane:Thank you very much for your professional service!

lidyax:You're very welcome! :)

vasoyaparesh:Outstanding will request a gig in feature If I get chance/


No comments:

Post a Comment