Tuesday, February 13, 2018

I will develop IOS iphone ipad apps for you

I will develop IOS iphone ipad apps for you












About:

Hi, Do you want to develop iPhone / iPad applications? if Yes

Then you are at right place.

Please Contact Me before Placing Order on this Gig. (I need to get your requirements)

I'm a Senior Software Engineer with 4 plus years of professional work experience in Mobile and web apps development. (iPhone, Android, Windows)
I've Developed Many professional Mobile and web apps with admin panel.


What Type of Apps I've Developed:

  1. GPS / Location bases
  2. Images (Listing, Sharing and editing)
  3. Social (Groups, Chats, Friends list)
  4. ECommerce (Store, shopping)
  5. Video based (Sharing, Uploading)
  6. Business Apps
  7. Push Notifications
  8. Calculations



Here are my Recent projects portfolio on different Mobile Stores.

App Store Projects:
  1. Chat App "https://goo.gl/Kdhe2c "
  2. Funny Jokes Indian "https://goo.gl/MO4v4K"
  3. Viral Funny Videos
  4. Cheap Flights Promo & Hotel Discounts Deal  " https://goo.gl/1rXYVL "
  

And many More.

Do you want anything else then check my other gigs too.


Thanks


Reviews


nationalins_tax:This is my second time using Seller. Fantastic guy, great communication skills and delivers as promised. I highly recommend this Seller. Great job

luckylion2626:Thank You Mam. I'd like to work with you again. Please remember me for any task related to mobile apps. Thanks

webster53:He was very patient in completing all the necessary changes asked.\n\nThank you.

luckylion2626:Thank You bro. Nice communication we had. would like to work with you again

angryx2:Fast and Accurate. Great Work! Will use again.


No comments:

Post a Comment