Wednesday, February 14, 2018

I will make a game in construct 2 multiplayer or singleplayer

I will make a game in construct 2 multiplayer or singleplayer












About:

I can make your own singleplayer or multiplayer game!
I can also fix, edit ,or add something to your project.

What's included in my Gig?
1. Game for platform what you want (Android, Windows, Mac and iOS*, Linux)
2. Add "Admob" or other ad's service to your game
3. Icon and Splash screen
4. Publish your game to my or your "Google Play" account
5. I'm graphic designer so i can make graphics for your game.
6. Source code.

If you have question or individual order contact me.

*iOS and Mac game only if you have Apple Developer account.

Reviews


printing3d:This is by far the best seller on Fiverr, I've purchased from mginalski many times and he has never disappointed me. He works very hard to make sure you get what you want. PLEASE BUY FROM HIM! This is the best Construct 2 developer on Fiverr.

printing3d:Great seller! Buying again!

mginalski:Outstanding Experience!

dxbstars:nice to work with, ill work again with him

mginalski:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment