Tuesday, February 20, 2018

I will build android apps using app inventor 2

I will build android apps using app inventor 2












About:

I will build or help you with your android ( project / app ) made with app inventor 2 or Thunkable 

you can contact me via chat now and ask me what you want , with 3 years experience in ai2  I'm looking forward to contribute into your project .

Time of delivery and the cost will depend on what you want 
Feel free to chat me at any time .

New :
Admob integration ( Interstitial Ads and banner Ads ).
you can now start building apps and integrate ad to them .


Reviews


fingie:very good developer

mohamedamal:It was a pleasure to work with you

ccaimm:Great person, great work, fast, And the perfect price !

mohamedamal:Thank you for your valuable review

ccaimm:Great person and great work as always, the best one to help with this app inventor


No comments:

Post a Comment