Monday, February 19, 2018

I will do bug fixing in your mobile app with fair cost.

I will do bug fixing in your mobile app with fair cost.












About:

Thanks for visit my gig.
I am mobile application developer with 3 years of experience. I have vast experience in mobile app bug fixing and custom app development. Provide me existing code of your app and briefly explain the issues in your existing app, also need to be explain existing app functionalities and what should be the result after my fix.
I hope you will like my work.
with regards 

Reviews


beshoj:Fantastic, Professional, Patient programmer. I will work with him in the future. I advise everybody to work with him. Good Luck!

mrizwan2018:Outstanding experience, good communication, clear requirements, professional behaviour.\r\nWould love to work with him again.

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment