Friday, February 9, 2018

I will integrate facebook auth or admobs ads in your application

I will integrate facebook auth or admobs ads in your application












About:

Wether its a social media integration within an app

or

 Google's famous Admobs to earn some revenue out of your app. I will setup ads and monetize your ad with AdMobs(Native, Banner or Interstitial). 

You can order this gig , to get any of them in your application. 

Note:
  1. For facebook mobile  registration(a.k.a Account Kit), you have to buy 2 gigs.
  2. Incase of NEW features, please give code in ready to build condition(after including all dependencies for existing functionalities etc) for quick turnaround time. 


Reviews


msnmsn553:I have no doubt in my mind that this seller will become one of the most valuable here on fiverr. Very professional and skilled. Was able to tackle all challenges regardless of difficulty.

mustafa2017:Thanks for putting up such nice words.

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment