Wednesday, February 14, 2018

I will design and develop ios and android app using ionic 2

I will design and develop ios and android app using ionic 2












About:

I have been developing websites from past 4 years and developed many websites.

I have also been developing ionic apps from past 6 months. I have developed 3 apps successfully and working on 4th ionic app. 

I have converted app design from psd to html, css, sass using ionic 2 and also designed app from an idea. Let me know if you are thinking about ionic 2 app. We will make it more interesting together.

I have also worked on development using angular 2 and ionic 2. So if you want to add some functionality with conversion i can do it for you as well. 

Please inbox me before you order so we can discuss your idea and design.

Reviews


darksideous:Always a great experience

muzamilabbas201:Outstanding Experience!

davidtec:Great experience

muzamilabbas201:Great Buyer

darksideous:Great work. Always on time and exceeds expectations. I am amazed


No comments:

Post a Comment