Monday, February 12, 2018

I will develop an android app for you

I will develop an android app for you












About:

I can develop any type of android app according to the requirements. I'm an expert Software Engineer with over 1year of Android app development experience. I would like to work with clients who want to develop native mobile applications in Android.

Services Offered:

  1. Splash Screen
  2. Push notification
  3. Facebook , google , twitter  sdk integration
  4. Web Services (JSON parsing, Async Tasks)
  5. Google Map Integration
  6. Complete Authentication functionality 
  7. Database connection (e.g Sqlite, Shared preferences, etc)  
  8. Alert Dialogue
  9. Broadcast Receiver 
  10. Fragments 

and much more ......)


Note: - Please contact me about the requirements of the app before ordering my gig.

regards,
Nauman


Reviews


renardelanuit:i like the work

nauman7:Thanks

iamfahadme:Best seller ,, nauman7 patient and he will do the work

nauman7:Thanks :)

hammadahmed1995:outstanding work !


No comments:

Post a Comment