Wednesday, February 14, 2018

I will make professional android app for you

I will make professional android app for you












About:

About This Gig

If you are :
  • facing problem while developing an app ?
  • You are unable to convert your eclipse project to android studio!
  • Or eclipse is acting strange for your app?
  • Looking to add features to your existing app?
  • Or want a new android app developed from scratch?

 Whatever your problem is, don't worry,I have more than three years of experience in android development.

Just tell me what your problem is I will solve it for you within no time! Not only that but I'll help you learn and not have those kind of bugs and problems again! 

I love finding solution to problems!!!

And also if you are looking for developing new Android app from screatch I will help create a professionaal app with good material design for you.



REMINDER: The price for a complete app is not 5$, we can discuss pricing depending on the functionality and complexity of the app you need

Reviews


muhannadaltenei:Outstanding Experience!

nawaz4225:Outstanding Experience!

abdelmohcen:very kind person i'll do business with you alot in the future

nawaz4225:Outstanding Experience!

tariqsa:One of the best guys I have work with here in Fiverr, \nFast communication and delivery the order, Low cost, fully understand for Android Studio.\nThank you very much, form my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment