Friday, February 9, 2018

I will create amazing app according to your specifications.

I will create amazing app according to your specifications.












About:

Welcome To My Gig !

If you want your Android App to be made , You are at the Right Place !

I will make android app according to the specifications you will provide.

For Static Apps just provide me the requirements.

For Native Apps provide me the API or if you want me to develop an API too then inbox me the requirements and information about the server if you have any.

Basic App needs 10 to 20 hours to Finish and Advanced App needs 30 to 40 hours to Finish.

This is a great way for Enhancing your Business, Website, Blog and all. This way you will always be on your audience heart.


Please feel free to contact me !

I will be at your service 24x7

Thank you

Reviews


saishannarraidu:He was absolutely brilliant. He didn't rush to deliver something I didn't like, but instead he checked with me continuously and he was happy to make every change I requested. His communication was excellent and he responded to messages almost immediately.

photophactory:Glad to work with :)

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment