Tuesday, February 20, 2018

I will implement register via facebook, google and twitter in your android app

I will implement register via facebook, google and twitter in your android app












About:

After development social media sign up for quick login in 5 android app.  now I decided to sell my experience to others. 
This provides your user to quick signup and login with secure and trusted medium in your app also fetch user profile detail to  your app.
Before buying confirm which data can be fetch to your app.

Note: the actual price of gig is $15 for each social media integration.
I can integrate any other social media if you want.

I will also develop full android app from scratch to upload to play store.
Let's talk if you have any idea and you want to convert it in app.


Reviews


jeremyyakel:Outstanding Experience!

pintu710:Great experience to working with you, like to work again with you.

amy0290:Outstanding Experience!

pintu710:Greate buyer like to work with more times.

amy0290:Pintu is a great and active seller, he did a great job for me and I am happy with it, highly recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment