Tuesday, February 20, 2018

I will develop quality android mobile games in unity

I will develop quality android mobile games in unity












About:

With this gig, you can get professional-looking, high quality Unity games developed for cheap and with ease.

How is this gig any different?
My USP is my product's quality. I have an eye for good design, and will build your game with key design principles and guidelines in mind. Furthermore, I'll share with you some invaluable professional tips to increase your game's chances of being a hit!

My services:
  • 2D game development from scratch
  • 3D game development from scratch
  • 2D/3D game extention (adding features/improvements)
  • 2D/3D simulations
  • 2D/3D game reskinning
  • 2D/3D asset & game art design
  • Ads integration (banner, interstitial & video)
  • In-app purchases integration
  • Social media sharing integration
  • Google Play Services integration
  • Unity bug fixes/resolving build errors
  • Uploading your game/app to the Play Store
  • Setting up Unity assets

Note:
For a tailor-made package, just shoot me a message.

Feel free to ping me for any inquiries, and let's get that next App Store hit rolling. Cheers!

Reviews


chrisabernathy:Great job

taimurmughal93:A great experience once again!

chrisabernathy:Outstanding Experience!

taimurmughal93:Outstanding Experience!

chrisabernathy:Great. The best


No comments:

Post a Comment