Thursday, February 15, 2018

I will Puplish and reskin app from A to Z

I will Puplish and reskin app from A to Z












About:

Dears,

First I will be happy to serve you bellow my gig 

Google Console Developer charges $25 for creating Publisher's account for app publishing.

If you have an android application and you want that to be published on PlayStore. i will publish that for you from our Developer's account on PlayStore.



Here you will get quick work delivery.



Custom order also accepted, If you have any query. Please inbox! I respond you soon.

What you need to provide me:
Documents:
  1. APK
  2. Description (if available)
  3. 512x512 app icon
  4. Mobile Screenshots - 8 pieces  (at least 1 pies)
  5. Tab Screenshots - Size 7inch & 10inch (at least 1 pies)  
  6. Cover Photo - 1024x500 feature graphic
  7. Android TV Screenshot (if available)



Contact me before order If you prefer.

If you have any questions let me know please.

Looking forward to your order

Best Regards,
Preet

Reviews


ryukess:Like The Service ,Good Work.

preet011:awesome experience

enrique1211:Awesome service.

preet011:Outstanding Experience!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment