Tuesday, February 13, 2018

I will good at mobile application base work

I will good at mobile application base work












About:

Hello,

There are lots of application are on the play store which are developed by me.
But I want to show you one of them which is used for Italian Government (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.portalidea.roundtableitalia&hl=en).

In this application i have developed Off line map  and area wise notification which are the challenging task for me. I can show my previous all works if you message me.

Thank you very much for your time!

Reviews


andreroberts704:A good product and good support service. Attentive to customer needs and very able to understand requirements fully.

rujulgandhi:Very nice concept with clear ideas and good support , This thing only can possible if you are in support ..\r\nOverall full support to team as a technical and non-technical to complete projects.\r\n\r\n

kavthekarshubha:Good work \nThank you

rujulgandhi:Best work.

kavthekarshubha:Good Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment