Tuesday, February 20, 2018

I will develop every single phase of the app.

I will develop every single phase of the app.












About:

I do Android Development Since 4 years just because its my passion.

I can make complete android app in android studio.
I can perform several tasks

1- Building complete Ui from design(PSD).
2- Social media integration(Facebook , Google  , Githu , Linkedin)
3- Connecting with  Cloud (any Api).
4- Building complete backend in Firebase.
5- Integration of Payment gateway.(Paypal , Android Pay).
6 -Login Sign Up 
7-Qr and barcode scanner integration.
8-Uploading on Google play.
9- Database(sqlite)
10-Google play services(Maps , Analaytics , Location).
11- Monetize Android app (ADMOB).
12- Converting any responsive website into android app.
13-Building backend with (Volley , Retrofit).

Kindly send me full specification before order or send me the message. I will work till your satisfaction.
And please avoid to order the apps which contain explicit materials.

Reviews


medyassire:good work bro

saroshmadara:Excellent Buyer.. :)

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment